Montag, 2. Februar 2015

ADT Home Security contract cancellation e-mail address ... ADT Home Security and pros and cons ....

since it's very difficult to find such e-mail addresses, I'll provide here the ADT contract cancellation e-mail address:

sascancels@adt.com

=====================================================================

ADT Home Security pros/cons:

pros:

  • still looking for one ... 
cons:
  • If battery of sensors drain, they will trigger an alarm and the police comes and you will be charged for alarm malfunction
  • from my contract ADT forgot to enter my emergency-phone, so I was never contacted by ADT and was charged thousands of dollars by the city / police.
  • main panel is totally outdated and not self explaining
  • sensors are really hard to open for installation and battery replacement


1 Kommentar:

  1. This post is so informative and makes a piece of very nice information on the topic in my mind. It is the first time I visit your blog, but I was extremely impressed. Keep posting as I am gonna come to read it every day. Patroleum Home security

    AntwortenLöschen