How to rotate a video on Google Photos?
- There is no option for this at photos.google.com
- Sometimes it's also not working on the cellphone - why?
- Select the video on your cellphone with the Google Photos App
- open the menu (top / right) and select 'download' (or sometimes 'restore')
- Wait till it has been downloaded, then push the 'pencil' button:
- Now you have the 'rotate' option available, but before you start, please press the (i) button and write down the date / time of your recording - you will later need it to correct it.
- Don't forget to save this 'action':
- And at the end goto photos.google.com, select your video, click on the info-button (i) and restore the original date / time (enter it manually).