- Download driver from HP site (currently "PS_AIO_07_C410_FSW_Full_Win_deu_140_222.exe")
- Double click it to start
- Chose point 1 and click on "weitere Software installierten:
- Then it should reinstall the driver
- After that you probably still don't find your printer in the printer section
- If so - please open: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HP\Photosmart Prem C410 series
- click on "Gerät hinzufügen"
- The re-install routine should start and then choose the type of your connection and then everything should be done by the (re-)install-routine.
- If some problems persist - please download further assistance tools from HP.COM like "HPPSdr.exe" or "hppiw.exe" - maybe they can help ... but better don't rely on this ...
Good luck and have fun