- Download Freemake Video Converter from reliable site (e.g. Chip.de)
- Install Freemake Video Converter. Please be careful while installing. It's a FREEWARE but they have to make money in some kind. So please read every site of the install procedure very very careful and don't just click OK.
- Start Freemake Video Converter and drag your video file to the dashboard
- Click on the SCISSORS icon on right side of video to cut out things you won't have on your DVD
cut out pieces you don't want marking left and right end and then scissors to cut
- Then press OK to go back to dashboard
- Click on "DVD" icon in the bottom to start converting and burning - just that easy and fast !!
Good luck and have fun !!!